Birth is a beginning. It’s the beginning of a life, endless love, and learning about the world around us.
I believe that birth is as much of a spiritual experience as it is a physical one, so creating a sacred space is necessary. My passion is to hold a safe space for women, particularly on the most important day of their life. My priority as a doula is to help you find your own strong, healing, loving self during birth. I am not there to empower you because I believe every single woman is endlessly powerful. I am by your side to help you access the strength and the courage that you need within yourself through vulnerability.
I started the journey of supporting others through Yoga Therapy. I have supported many women as they released trauma through breath work, and I had the privilege to witness a lot of healing. I am looking forward to witnessing a lot more magic in this beautiful journey of creation and life. You are the master of your mind, body and spirit so I hope you let this new beginning become a starting point of you listening to your desires more than you ever did.
Qualifications and education:
- – Bachelor’s Degree in Art and Psychology (2020-present)
- – Wise Woman Way of Birth Doula Training (2021)
- – Wise Woman Way of Birth Post-partum Training (2021)
- – Vipassana Meditation Practitioner since (2017)
- – 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training at Semperviva Yoga Studio (2019)
- – 500hr Master Yoga teacher training with Gloria Latham (2019)