Jill supports clients choosing to birth with any type of care provider at Lions Gate,
Burnaby, St. Pauls, and BC Womens hospitals, as well as at home.
People birth best when they feel they are in a safe and supportive environment.
Jill offers information and support to families in all birthing situations, whether it is a
scheduled c-section, induction, medicated birth, or without intervention.
It is her goal that you will feel heard and respected by your chosen care team in all circumstances and situations.
When you hire Jill as your doula, you will receive the following services:
• A free initial interview with no obligation (done virtually)
• 2 prenatal visits virtually or in-person as desired
• Unlimited phone/email support
• Access to an extensive lending library
• Use of an Elle TENS machine
• On call 24/7 (or able to supply reliable, experienced back-up)
from the point of hiring until the birth of your baby
• 1-2 postpartum visits in your home as desired
to talk about the birth, ask questions about newborn care, parenting,
and emotions, or receive assistance with feeding
• An in-home infant CPR and choking lesson
for you and family members, friends,
or care givers (up to 10 people)
through Safe Beginnings First Aid
• Use of a birth pool and accessories
(including set-up and take down!)
if desired and the situation is appropriate.
The fee for all of these services with Jill as your primary doula is
$1950.00 + GST
Flexible payment plans are available upon request.
Reduced fees are available for repeat clients
(clients who have had Jill, Judy, Dori, or Melissa as their doula for previous pregnancies).