We support clients choosing to birth with any type of care provider at Lions Gate,
Burnaby, St. Pauls, and BC Womens hospitals, as well as at home.
People birth best when they feel they are in a safe and supportive environment.
We offer information and support to families in all birthing situations, whether it is a
scheduled c-section, induction, medicated birth, or without intervention.
It is our goal that you will feel heard and respected by your chosen care team in all circumstances and situations.
When you hire Jill, Judy, and Dori as your doulas, you will receive the following services:
• A free initial interview with no obligation (done virtually)
• 3 prenatal visits (one with each doula)
virtually or in-person as desired
• Twice-monthly community gatherings exclusively for our doula clients
• Unlimited phone/email support
• Access to an extensive lending library
• Use of an Elle TENS machine
• On call 24/7 (or able to supply reliable, experienced back-up)
from the point of hiring until the birth of your baby
• 1-2 postpartum visits in your home as desired
to talk about the birth, ask questions about newborn care, parenting,
and emotions, or receive assistance with feeding
• An in-home infant CPR and choking lesson
for you and family members, friends,
or care givers (up to 10 people)
through Safe Beginnings First Aid
• Use of a birth pool and accessories
(including set-up and take down!)
if desired and the situation is appropriate.
For more about how we practice and our cohesive team approach: Why Choose Us?
The fee for all of these services with Jill, Judy, and Dori as your primary doulas is
$1950.00 + GST
Flexible payment plans are available upon request.
Reduced fees are available for repeat clients
(clients who have had Jill, Judy, Dori, or Melissa as their doula for previous pregnancies).