Jill is currently mentoring Shiela Mae Madriaga , Nadia Chaplygina and Claire Roger.
Jill mentors newer (but fully trained) doulas as they begin their careers. When you hire a mentored doula for your care, both you and your doula also have Jill as a resource throughout pregnancy and postpartum. Jill follows her mentored doulas closely to ensure they are providing excellent care to their clients.
When you hire a mentored doula, you will receive the following services:
• A free initial interview with no obligation (done virtually)
• 2 prenatal visits (in-person)
• Unlimited phone/email support
• Access to an extensive lending library
• Use of an Elle TENS machine
• On call 24/7 (or able to supply reliable, experienced back-up)
from the point of hiring until the birth of your baby
• 1-2 postpartum visits in your home as desired
to talk about the birth, ask questions about newborn care, parenting,
and emotions, or receive assistance with feeding
• Participation in an infant/child CPR workshop through Safe Beginnings First Aid alongside other mentored doula clients
The fee for all of these services with a mentored doula as your primary doula:
$950.00 + GST
Flexible payment plans are available upon request and sliding scale may be available depending on the doula’s current caseload.